MSN245 Final Configuration Complete
Denver, Colorado, USA
Final configuration is complete for my second project aircraft, Pilatus PC-12/45 serial number 245. This aircraft will feature the following upgrades and changes over a standard legacy aircraft:
- A new Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67P engine
- A new MT Quiet Fan Jet, 5-blade natural composite propeller
- New Dual Garmin GTN 750 gps/nav/comms
- New Garmin GTX33ES remote, extended squitter transponder
- New Garmin GMA350 audio panel
- Relocation of the autopilot, weather radar, and EFIS 1 & 2 control heads for improved CRM
In the back...
- Completely refurbished executive interior, including refinished cabinetry, carpeting, lavatory, sidewalls, drinkrails, and headliner
- Refurbished and re-upholstered 4 place executive club seating, plus
- New 4 place standard seating
I eagerly await seeing the finished project, hopefully not long after the New Year!